The Green Hydrogen Organisation, GH2, is recruiting a Finance Director/Manager to develop and implement efficient operational and financial management systems in our growing organisation.
The Green Hydrogen Organisation is a newly established non profit Swiss foundation working to accelerate the production and use of green hydrogen. We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive and solutions-oriented individual with experience in financial management, accounting and operations. We are a start-up so entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility is required in being prepared to do different tasks.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. The position is based in Geneva, Switzerland and all candidates must have the right to work in Switzerland.
GH2 is recruiting a Finance Director/Manager responsible for operations and office management, fund raising, budgeting and financial reporting, and developing GH2’s financial procedures including systems for project management and control. This is a new position reporting to the CEO.
- Development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- Budget management and planning
- Financial management and internal control
- Cash and wage management
- Periodic reporting internally and externally
- Development and oversight of financial procedures
- Office management of the Geneva Secretariat
- Other duties that may be assigned
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial management, accounting and operations
- Understanding of applicable Swiss law
- Knowledge of financial planning and accounting software
- Familiarity with preparing quarterly and annual financial reports
- Fluent in English. French is highly desirable. Other languages are an asset
- Outstanding presentation skills
GH2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and consider all applicants based on merit without regard to race, gender, sex, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please send a cover letter of no more than one page and CV to email@example.com with subject line “Financial Operations Director/Manager”.
The deadline for applications is 5 April 2022.